Augustine is actively recruiting for an experienced Senior Account Executive in California to support its continued growth and expansion. This position serves as the day-to-day interface between the agency and one or more key client accounts, working with the account team, creative, digital and production to fulfill client needs and provide deliverables based on the client’s scope of work and expectations set by Augustine. They are responsible for the execution of the account as well as the strategic efforts to identify new opportunities for account growth. The Senior Account Executive will work closely with the Account Director on the client account.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the expectations and oversees the day-to-day relationship management and service of assigned clients.
- Leads and integrates client account team (creative, production, digital/social media), delegates deliverables, and manages execution.
- Communicates job progress to team and manages approved project timing and budgets.
- Understands and uses agency management tools for the creation, time tracking, trafficking, and billing of jobs.
- Keeps apprised of the client’s brands, products, services, and marketing developments as well as those within their industry.
- Communicates effectively with clients including immediate responses to email, phone calls, messages, faxes, and meeting coordination.
- Resolves problems and issues arising from the client and/or project and identifies key learnings and best practices to create ongoing improvement.
- Creates and executes creative briefs, proofs creative work, and reviews with clients for feedback/approval in a timely manner.
- Effectively presents and sells all agency work/proposals to clients, identifying opportunities for the client within their industry or market, generating ideas both for clients and the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of agency experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of integrated marketing, digital, social media, and creative services/production
- Strong passion for and knowledge of project and time management.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative and interconnected environment.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills are required.
This position will work out of our office in Roseville, CA (East of Sacramento). This is a full-time position, but we are currently working from home to help ensure the health and wellbeing of our team.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Summer Fridays
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and communications agency with offices in California, Texas and Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our clients shine brighter!
Equal Opportunity Employer