The Sr. Graphic Designer is expected to be able to take full creative and production responsibility for most projects. Working with Art Directors, Associate Creative Directors and Creative Director, the ideal candidate will be an integral part of producing outstanding and innovative creative for agency clients.
- Design: Works with Account Services to understand the strategy and identify the technical and business parameters necessary to design innovative, effective and creative solutions. Creates and delivers strategically designed comps for presentations. Recognizes project creativity/profitability tradeoffs. Self-manages design projects, including setting priorities and meeting deadlines. Presents design concepts and rationale behind design concepts to the project team. Participates in agency creative meetings. Participates in client meetings as needed.
- Branding: Digests and understands client corporate identity and branding guidelines and technical restraints. Helps to manage the client’s brand through design integrity and consistency.
- Production: Prepares finished art and handles production workflow—from final prep through vendor output. Coordinates file production materials and finished creative.
- Digital Design: Excels in digital responsive design, UI/UX and social media fundamentals
- Research: Conducts vendor and photo image research. Conducts project research (industry insights, trends, competitors, etc.) necessary for creative concepting and ideation.
- Department Support: Assists with the maintenance and ongoing improvement of departmental systems and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidate should be proficient in the following programs:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Acrobat (PDF work flow)
- Interactive UI/UX experience
- Photography and video experience is a plus
- Experience in Lightroom is a plus
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable according to changes in project scope/deliverables or business environment
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Advertising Agency experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Summer Fridays
Our Dallas office is centrally located in Las Colinas with easy access to the DFW metroplex. This is a full-time position, but we are currently working from home to help ensure the health and wellbeing of our team. We expect to be back in the office soon at least a few days a week!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and communications agency headquartered in Dallas, Northern CA, and Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our clients shine brighter!