The Sr. Graphic Designer is expected to be able to take full creative and production responsibility for most projects. Working with Art Directors, Associate Creative Directors and Creative Director, the ideal candidate will be an integral part of producing outstanding and innovative creative for agency clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design: Works with Account Services to understand the strategy and identify the technical and business parameters necessary to design innovative, effective and creative solutions. Creates and delivers strategically designed comps for presentations. Recognizes project creativity/profitability tradeoffs. Self-manages design projects, including setting priorities and meeting deadlines. Presents design concepts and rationale behind design concepts to the project team. Participates in agency creative meetings. Participates in client meetings as needed.
- Branding: Digests and understands client corporate identity and branding guidelines and technical restraints. Helps to manage the client’s brand through design integrity and consistency.
- Production: Prepares finished art and handles production workflow—from final prep through vendor output. Coordinates file production materials and finished creative.
- Digital Design: Excels in digital responsive design, UI/UX and social media fundamentals
- Research: Conducts vendor and photo image research. Conducts project research (industry insights, trends, competitors, etc.) necessary for creative concepting and ideation.
- Department Support: Assists with the maintenance and ongoing improvement of departmental systems and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidate should be proficient in the following programs:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Acrobat (PDF work flow)
- Interactive UI/UX experience
- Photography and video experience is a plus
- Experience in Lightroom is a plus
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable according to changes in project scope/deliverables or business environment
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Advertising Agency experience
We are a hybrid team with expectations to meet in person as necessary for client/project goals.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation, plus additional paid week for winter break
- Summer Fridays
- Referral incentive program (client and employee)
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, independent marketing and communications agency that specializes in providing consumer and shopper insights, branding and creative services, digital/social media strategy and development, shopper marketing, and retail activation solutions that make our clients shine brighter! Simply put, we spark consumer action and ignite growth.
We would love to learn a little bit more about you! At Augustine we believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. And we believe in data and analytics. For those reasons we have partnered with The Predictive Index (PI). Along with your application, would you also please take a few minutes to complete the survey on the link below? This survey helps us to become more aware of what drives and motivates us and those we work with.
This is not a test; it is a survey and literally takes only five minutes and doesn’t require preparation. There are no right or wrong answers. Just be relaxed about it and don’t overthink your choices. You will receive a copy of your results after completing the assessment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer