The Social Media Strategist helps shape the growth of the agency’s media offerings and capabilities by utilizing social media platforms to promote clients’ brand and increase customer awareness. The Social Media Strategist is responsible for managing multiple social media accounts to increase website traffic and social media interactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and Execute Social Media Content Strategies: turn campaign strategies or concepts into effective integrated advertising campaigns.
- Work Cross Functionally to Ensure Success: collaborate effectively with client service, creative, and digital team to plan, present, execute, and track results relative to internal and client goals.
- Reporting and Project Status Updates: develop campaign or monthly reporting for internal and client review.
- Research and Trends Monitoring: keep up to date with current culture, industry and social media marketing trends, best practices and digital technologies; conduct client, industry or project-based research.
- Quality Assurance: maintain proofing procedures to help ensure the quality and integrity of the campaign pre-flight.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years of agency experience
- Minimum 3 years social and influencer marketing
- Minimum 3 years content marketing and content creation
- Minimum 2 years media planning experience
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication٫ and multitasking skills
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation, plus additional paid week for winter break
- Summer Fridays
- Referral incentive program (client and employee)
Location / Hours / Travel
This is a full-time position. We are a hybrid team working remotely, but with expectations to meet in person as often as necessary for client/project goals.
We are proactive, insight-driven, cross-category Visioneers with a passion for affecting consumer behavior.
For more than 25 years, Augustine has been creating visionary ideas that fuel growth and deliver ROI for our clients. The Visioneers at Augustine Agency work with our clients to take their goals and needs and craft them into a unique Vision. Next, we deliver strategy-driven creative that disrupts, changes behavior and drives unparalleled results.
At Augustine Agency, we also provide an environment that trains talent to become Visioneers and inspire them to do the brightest work of their career.
Our case study results, happy clients and long-term relationships speak for themselves. Let us tackle your biggest challenges and accomplish your Vision.
We would love to learn a little bit more about you! At Augustine we believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. And we believe in data and analytics. For those reasons we have partnered with The Predictive Index (PI). Along with your application, would you also please take a few minutes to complete the survey on the link below? This survey helps us to become more aware of what drives and motivates us and those we work with.
This is not a test; it is a survey and literally takes only five minutes and doesn’t require preparation. There are no right or wrong answers. Just be relaxed about it and don’t overthink your choices. You will receive a copy of your results after completing the assessment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer