Augustine is actively recruiting for a Senior Digital Strategist to support its continued growth and expansion. This person must have search, social and display advertising experience. The right candidate has the ability to ingest research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly and succinctly communicate the plan to individuals internally and externally. Utilizes experience and expertise to oversee the execution of campaigns from beginning to end. Has the opportunity to help shape the growth of the agency’s media offerings/capabilities and educate the team.
If you are someone who thrives on completing tasks from start to finish, are task-oriented with high standards of quality and accuracy and has strong follow through, we would love to hear from you!
The Senior Digital Strategist coordinates and executes digital advertising campaigns, implements campaign optimization techniques, and compiles and prepares digital campaign reports for clients. This individual is responsible for taking high level campaign strategy and concepts and translating this information into integrated digital advertising campaigns which are focused on client goals and are tracked to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) related to measures of success for the client. The Senior Digital Strategist then tracks, monitors, measures, and analyzes the results of each campaign and compiles reports for internal use and client reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports Director of Digital & Social on critical efforts to ensure that the department achieves its goals.
- Develops media plans with specific recommendations for media buys, budgets, campaign dates and KPI’s.
- Integrates with Creative Services, Client Services and other staff in Digital Services to ensure online ads, landing pages, and other digital assets are prepared and ready for campaign launch.
- Oversees day-to-day project work, which may include setting up digital advertising campaigns in Google Ads (Display, Search and Retargeting), Facebook, Instagram, Native, CTV, YouTube and other online ad platforms.
- Manages vendor and partner relationships.
- Leads efforts to track, monitor, measure and analyze campaign results and translate those findings into actionable steps and plans for optimizing campaign.
- Coordinates with internal Client Partnerships team and individual Account Executives to ensure client, campaign and project status updates are communicated and deadlines and expectations are being met.
- Collaborates with internal resources to ensure digital campaigns are meeting or exceeding client measures of success through KPI tracking and campaign optimization.
- Develops campaign or monthly reporting of statistics, metrics and campaign accomplishments for review internally and for progress reporting for clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet campaign and client expectations.
- Research/Trends. Keeps up to date with current culture, industry trends and digital marketing ideas. Researches new trends as it relates to specific clients, industries and projects–sharing and educating team members along the way. Knows the difference between paid media, owned media and earned media.
- Planning/Organizing. Meets with client/creative services team to discuss client requirements and background on each job. Working on several campaigns at once; ability to self-manage tight deadlines and many different personalities; all under pressure.
- Quality Assurance. Maintains proofing procedures to help ensure the quality and integrity of the campaign pre-flight.
- Digital Media/Analytics Presenting. Sells digital campaigns internally or to clients at the Director of Digital & Social’s request. Represents the agency at digital/professional/civic functions.
- Collaborates with creative and development teams for new websites & landing pages to ensure that client/brand goals will be achieved.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years of agency experience; 2+ years media planning experience
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations
- Is reliable, a self-starter and motivated
- Is passionate and articulate and can craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to a client
- Understands how digital fits in the overall client marketing/media strategy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Proficient in using standard online media research and planning tools
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with account, creative teams. Works well in a team structure.
- Ability to work with modest media budgets
- Passion for the digital space from mobile, social networking, niche, online video, and everything in between
- Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to multi‐task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Task-oriented with high standards of quality and accuracy
- Highly proficient in (Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, Google Docs)
- Experience with media billing and digital media invoice reconciliation.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well‐written documents and presentations
Experience with the following:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Paid Search
- DSP: Understand platforms
- Website: SEO management and SEMrush
- Retail: Platform management and budgets; Instacart
- Reporting: Data analysis
- Vendor Management: Sending creative, reviewing campaigns, and providing recommendations.
We are proactive, insight-driven, cross-category Visioneers with a passion for affecting consumer behavior.
For more than 25 years, Augustine has been creating visionary ideas that fuel growth and deliver ROI for our clients. The Visioneers at Augustine Agency work with our clients to take their goals and needs and craft them into a unique Vision. Next, we deliver strategy-driven creative that disrupts, changes behavior and drives unparalleled results.
At Augustine Agency, we also provide an environment that trains talent to become Visioneers and inspire them to do the brightest work of their career.
Our case study results, happy clients and long-term relationships speak for themselves. Let us tackle your biggest challenges and accomplish your Vision.
We would love to learn a little bit more about you! At Augustine we believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. And we believe in data and analytics. For those reasons we have partnered with The Predictive Index (PI). Along with your application, would you also please take a few minutes to complete the survey on the link below? This survey helps us to become more aware of what drives and motivates us and those we work with.
This is not a test; it is a survey and literally takes only five minutes and doesn’t require preparation. There are no right or wrong answers. Just be relaxed about it and don’t overthink your choices. You will receive a copy of your results after completing the assessment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer