We are actively recruiting for an experienced Production Designer in our Irving, Texas office to support our continued expansion and grow with us. We are looking for someone that has a passion for graphic design, mechanical file building, and attention to detail to help bring a vision to life for our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this role, you will be able to take full creative and production responsibility for your projects. You will be working collaboratively on asset creation for brand, campaign, and event collateral while also providing overall production and workflow support for the creative team.
- Knowledge of Print Production Processes: you bring best practices in the technical aspects of printing to support creative staff on the most effective ways to set up, design and print materials from a technical standpoint.
- Creation and Building of Mechanical Files Across all Channels: this includes building, rebuilding, or resizing mechanical files from conceptual art created by other creative staff.
- Adherence to Brand Standards: after learning the brand guidelines, you will keep up with the latest brand mandatories, along with brand messaging and visual standards to ensure the correct assets are utilized across various types of collateral.
- Optimize and Organize Production Workflow: we need your proactive solutions that increase productivity of the creative department.
- Mockup Creation and Image Compositing: proficiency in rendering collateral in various environments and be able to combine and compose multiple images for creative spec imagery in order to convey visuals to our clients.
- Graphic Design and Multi-Page Layout Experience: package design, POS design, digital design, and print collateral design. Design, create, and deliver strategically designed comps for presentations. Self-manage design projects on tight deadlines.
- Share Your Knowledge, Insight, and Experience: present design concepts and rationale behind design concepts to the project team. Participate in internal or client meetings as needed.
- Research: conduct vendor and photo image research
- New Biz: our mutual growth is essential to our mutual success! Assist and design for RFPs, pitches, and new business materials, including case studies, work samples, social media posts, etc.
- Other Duties as Assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, 3 or more years of related experience, training, or equivalent combination.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 2 weeks vacation plus additional week PTO for winter break
- Paid holidays
- Summer Fridays
Our Dallas office is centrally located in Las Colinas with easy access to the DFW metroplex. This is a full-time position, but we are currently working from home to help ensure the health and wellbeing of our team. We expect to be back in the office soon at least a few days a week!
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and communications agency with offices in Dallas, Northern CA, and Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our clients shine brighter!
Equal Opportunity Employer