Augustine is looking for an Associate Digital Marketing Manager to work onsite with our client in Irving, Texas to support and help guide the marketing department towards efficiency, keeping an ever-watchful eye on projects, deadlines and budgets, and raising a red flag when not on track to meet goals.
You will set the bar for providing analytics for the team. You’ll also control budgets, managing invoices and purchase orders.
If numbers and charts are your second language and you possess Marie-Kondo-esque organizational skills, then you have what it takes to thrive in this role.
Let’s chat. Apply online and be sure to include your resume and any references.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Tracks the progress and status of all the goals across all units within the digital marketing department and alerting the teams when any of the goals are in jeopardy so adequate optimization measures can be implemented.
- Controls the department’s budget including PO and invoices processing.
- Supports the marketing department with project management for Analytics reporting.
- Works with multiple agency partners and client stakeholders to assist the team in the execution and Analytics reporting
- Organizes material for meetings with top management and prepare and distribute minutes and reports.
- Supports the team on the planning and development of department decks for all-hands-on meetings.
Qualifications / Skills
- Outstanding budget management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other data management and analytics tools
- Bilingual skills English/Spanish are a plus
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and able to develop engaging content
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience building and managing marketing calendars
- Experience with Power Point
- Fits to the brand personality: innovative, energetic, vibrant, positive and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and follow through
- Self-driven with initiative and naturally curious
- Resourceful, learns quickly and has a thirst for knowledge
- Adaptable with changing priorities and conditions
- Ongoing learner with an interest in self-improvement
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Marketing (agency or brand)
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
Perks and Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation, plus additional paid week for winter break
- Summer Fridays
- Referral incentive program (client and employee)
Location / Hours / Travel
We are centrally located in beautiful Las Colinas with easy access to major freeways to get you anywhere you need to go in the DFW metroplex.
This is a full-time position. Expect to be in the office based on the client’s schedule.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer