Augustine is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to work onsite with our client in Dallas. The candidate will support the marketing department in multiple areas:
- Tracking the progress and status of all the goals across all units within the marketing department, and alerting the teams when any of the goals is in jeopardy.
- Overall department budget management including all purchase orders and invoice processing.
- Organize material for meetings with top management and prepare and distribute minutes and reports.
- Support the team on the planning, and development of department decks for all-hands-on meetings.
- Supports the marketing department with project management for campaigns and activations.
- Work with multiple agency partners and client stakeholders to assist the team in the development and execution of programs.
- Assists with content production and assets trafficking, and curates and manages the creative assets library of the department.
- Identify and introduces new ideas and solutions to create efficiency and facilitate messages and assets consistency across units.
- Outstanding budget management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Familiar with online and offline media
- Familiar with consumer research methodology and execution
- Familiar with Google Analytics and other data management & analytics tools
- Comfortable building and managing mid level formulas using Microsoft Excel
- Experience building and managing marketing calendars
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable with changing priorities and conditions
- Self-driven, proactive, energetic, innovative, creative and flexible
- Resourceful, learns quickly and has a thirst for knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in brand marketing (agency or brand)
- College Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Bilingual skills English / Spanish are a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Generous referral bonus (client and employee)
We are centrally located in beautiful Las Colinas with easy access to major freeways to get you anywhere you need to go in the DFW metroplex.
This is a full-time position. Expect to be in the office based on the client’s schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer