Are you proactive by nature and a self-starter looking to drive results? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment? Are your problem-solving skills unrivaled? Augustine just might be the place for you! We’re looking for a motivated leader who can grow client relationships, drive projects forward and impact results for the agency’s accounts.
The Account Supervisor (AS) is responsible for leading the execution and strategy of multiple client accounts, while partnering with senior-level staff to provide bigger thinking and new. Augustine’s AS essentially plays the role of air traffic controller: ensuring the entire team (public relations, social media, creative, digital and production) is updated on project status regularly; fulfilling client needs; driving forward-thinking that motivates the team to innovate ideas that allow our clients to outshine competition. We’re a collaborative group that likes to have fun while working hard. Interested in joining the Augustine family? We’d love to hear from you!
- Manages the expectations and oversees the day-to-day service of clients
- Through client input, industry or product knowledge, and team collaboration, sets goals and budgets of client account. Understands and uses market data to adjust and redirect campaigns as needed.
- General understanding of public relations, social media, creative services, advertising, production, marketing, and consumer behavior.
- Solution-oriented and problem solving to make best decisions on assigned accounts.
- Creates an environment of respect, trust, learning and collaboration with fellow colleagues. Celebrates successes and recognizes accomplishments for individuals or team.
- Communicates effectively with clients including immediate responses to email and phone calls.
- Leads and integrates account team (creative services, digital services, public relations and social media) and delegates deliverables on behalf of client.
- Keeps apprised of job progress and approves project timing and budgets.
- Understands and uses project management software for the creation, time tracking and trafficking of job assignments. Reviews jobs, codes and tasks to ensure account team members code and track time accordingly.
- Tracks, codes, and enters time daily to ensure accurate billing of client.
- Reviews and approves proposals, estimates, hot sheets and client invoices.
- Resolves problems and issues arising from client or project and identifies lessons learned and best practices to prevent repeat of incident.
- Creates and executes creative briefs for internal and external use.
- Reviews and approves client meeting notes, briefings and reports.
- Effectively presents agency work/proposals to clients, with support from larger team as needed.
- Attends board or other client meetings, reporting on agency work, recommendations of best practices, etc.
- Proofs creative work and reviews with client for final approval in a timely manner.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands, products, services and marketing developments as well as others within their industry.
- Identifies opportunities for the client within their industry or market.
- Documents and keeps accurate notes and information on the client and account, both electronically, paper files or CRM systems.
- Establish network of contacts, leads and resources through participation in network organizations, philanthropic work, boards or events.
- Leads by example and trains others on the customer services standards of agency. Mentor junior-level staff as appropriate.
- Represents the agency in a professional manner in client meetings and public events.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years’ of work-related experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Agency experience a plus
This position will work out of our office in Roseville, CA (East of Sacramento). This is a full-time position, but we are currently working from home to help ensure the health and wellbeing of our team.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Summer Fridays
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and communications agency with offices in California, Texas and Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our clients shine brighter!
Equal Opportunity Employer