Augustine is actively recruiting for an Account Executive in Dallas, TX to support its continued growth and expansion. This position serves as the day-to-day interface between the agency and one or more key clients/accounts, working with their account team, including creative, digital and production, daily to fulfill client needs and provide deliverables based on our client’s scope of work. The Account Executive will work closely with their Account Director to meet overall client expectations and goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the expectations and oversees the day-to-day relationship management and service of assigned client contacts.
- Works daily with the client account team (production manager, creative services, digital/social media manager, public relations) to meet deliverables and manages execution.
- Monitors ongoing job progress, internal and client approvals, project timing and budgets.
- Understands and uses agency management tools for the creation, time tracking, trafficking and billing of jobs.
- Keeps apprised of the client’s brands, products, services and marketing developments as well as those within their industry.
- Communicates effectively with clients including immediate responses to email, phone calls, messages, faxes and meeting coordination.
- Creates and executes creative briefs, proofs creative work and reviews with client for feedback/approval in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- 2-4 years’ agency experience
- CPG, Shopper or Retail and Hispanic consumer shopper experience is preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Knowledge and understanding of integrated marketing, advertising, promotions, digital and social media, creative services/production, retail and sales
- Strong project and time management skills
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly
- Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative and interconnected environment
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills are required
We are centrally located in beautiful Las Colinas with easy access to major freeways to get you anywhere you need to go in the DFW metroplex.
This is a full-time position. Expect to be in the office based on the client’s schedule.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation, plus additional week PTO for winter break
- Summer Fridays
- Referral incentive program (client and employee)
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, independent marketing and communications agency that specializes in providing consumer and shopper insights, branding and creative services, digital/social media strategy and development, shopper marketing, and retail activation solutions that make our clients shine brighter.
Simply put, we spark consumer action and ignite growth. Our unique ability to identify that spark and turn it into executions that help clients outshine is why we are one the most successful and highly recognized independent agencies with offices in Texas, Northern California, and Nevada.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer