Are you proactive by nature and a self-starter looking to drive results? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment? Are your problem-solving skills unrivaled? Augustine just might be the place for you! We’re looking for a motivated leader who can grow client relationships, drive projects forward and impact results for the agency’s accounts.
The Account Director is seasoned enough to provide thought leadership and act as the face of the Agency to the senior-level marketing teams during conceptual development, design, execution, and analysis of programs. They are also expected to focus on the financial health of the client, organic business development, and driving results that are aligned with client initiatives and goals. In addition, Account Directors are expected to manage, mentor, and inspire growth within their account team. The Account Director will report to and work closely with the Director of Client Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate strategic planning for assigned accounts.
- Confers with client, utilizing product knowledge and consumer/market research to determine consumer-focused marketing goals and budgets.
- Leads planning and reporting process which includes preparation of client proposals, annual consumer promotion, and marketing plans.
- Uses consumer market data/information to inform, develop, evaluate, adjust and redirect campaigns or programs as needed.
- Coordinates activities with client services team in order to carry out approved program or campaign serves a financial relationship owner for client and agency teams to ensure programs and delivered within budget and time limitations.
- Builds and nurtures productive business relationships and effective cross-functional communications with client marketing team, agency teams, and third-party partners as required.
- Effectively presents, pitches, and defends all agency work/proposal to clients.
- Keeps agency and team apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Identifies and participates in the identification and development of new business opportunities for the agency within existing and extended client bases.
- Manages the recruiting, hiring, training, and development of direct reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of experience in the role of leader/manager in an agency environment
- CPG, Shopper or Retail and Hispanic consumer shopper experience is preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent presentation and team-building skills and a high-level customer service orientation
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable according to changes in project scope/deliverables or business environment
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
We are centrally located in beautiful Las Colinas with easy access to major freeways to get you anywhere you need to go in the DFW metroplex.
This is a full-time position. Expect to be in the office based on the client’s schedule.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation, plus additional week PTO for winter break
- Summer Fridays
- Referral incentive program (client and employee)
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, independent marketing and communications agency that specializes in providing consumer and shopper insights, branding and creative services, digital/social media strategy and development, shopper marketing, and retail activation solutions that make our clients shine brighter.
Simply put, we spark consumer action and ignite growth. Our unique ability to identify that spark and turn it into executions that help clients outshine is why we are one the most successful and highly recognized independent agencies with offices in Texas, Northern California, and Nevada.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer