We are actively recruiting for an experienced Account Director in California to support our continued expansion and grow with us. The Account Director is responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing consumer promotion and retail programs for assigned accounts by performing the following duties personally or by coordinating with their account team.
The Account Director is seasoned enough to provide thought leadership and act as the face of the Agency to the senior-level marketing teams during conceptual development, design, execution, and analysis of programs. They are also expected to focus on the financial health of the client, organic business development, and driving results that are aligned with client initiatives and goals. In addition, Account Directors are expected to manage, mentor, and inspire growth within their account team. The Account Director will report to and work closely with the Director of Client Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate strategic planning for assigned
- Confers with client, utilizing product knowledge and consumer/market research to determine consumer-focused marketing goals and
- Leads planning and reporting process which includes preparation of client proposals, annual consumer promotion, and marketing plans.
- Uses consumer market data/information to inform, develop, evaluate, adjust and redirect campaigns or programs as
- Coordinates activities with client services team in order to carry out approved program or campaign serves a financial relationship owner for client and agency teams to ensure programs and delivered within budget and time
- Builds and nurtures productive business relationships and effective cross-functional communications with client marketing team, agency teams, and third-party partners as
- Effectively presents, pitches, and defends all agency work/proposal to clients
- Keeps agency and team apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing
- Identifies and participates in the identification and development of new business opportunities for the agency within existing and extended client
- Manages the recruiting, hiring, training, and development of direct reports
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7-10 years of experience in the role of leader/manager in an agency environment
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent presentation and team-building skills and a high-level customer service orientation
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable according to changes in project scope/deliverables or business environment
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and communications agency with offices in California, Texas and Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our clients shine brighter! This position will work out of our office in Roseville, CA (East of Sacramento). This is a full-time position, but we are currently working from home to help ensure the health and wellbeing of our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer