Print ⋅ Digital ⋅ Broadcast ⋅ Event ⋅ Public Relations ⋅ Digital Media Planning ⋅ Web Development
Homes Inspired by You
- Uniquely position the Northern California Division by creating an identifiable personality and voice that tied in with the corporate brand and positioning
- Generate consumer awareness for the Taylor Morrison brand – Taylor Woodrow and Morrison Homes had merged in 2008, but most home buyers did not recognize the new company name thanks to the recession
- Incorporate the corporate customer service theme and tagline of “Homes Inspired by You”
- Uniquely target diverse sub-market areas and buyers within both the Bay Area and Sacramento markets
- Promote specific communities within each market – either as ongoing promotions or for limited time campaigns – i.e. grand openings, community closeouts, special incentives, etc.
- Launch the new brand at a time that would become known as the recession’s bottom of the market period
- Develop a comprehensive, overarching campaign that fit the personality of the Taylor Morrison brand, communities and local division.
- Create consistent messaging across all channels including both paid and owned media that included social platforms, PR, community websites and posts on the corporate blog. Paid media included social post promotion, traditional newsprint and magazine ads, broadcast radio and Pandora flights, digital display, text and video
- Produced eblast marketing that leveraged Taylor Morrison’s significant database as well as additional eblast purchase lists to geo-target brokers and home shoppers within key areas.
- With the development of this interactive campaign, we were able to engage, personalize the experience, and learn about their specific motivators; information we were able to use for better targeting
- Established and engaged home buyers on key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Increased Facebook fan base by approx. 6,000% over a four-year period
- Increased awareness and sales to help market nearly 50 new home communities and sell over 550 new homes between 2012 and 2015
- The Trademark campaign is still going strong nearly five years later, and has evolved to Live Your Trademark
- 2015 included the launch of a new “Trademark” video series, with the top video receiving over 12,000 Facebook views