Print ⋅ Digital ⋅ Broadcast ⋅ Web Development
What Fuels Your Fiesta?
- Increase overall brand awareness
- Create optimal engagement with the general market audience and the Mission brand
- Position Mission Foods as the go-to brand for Cinco de Mayo festivities
- Develop a Cinco de Mayo promotion that will get both retailers and consumers excited and engaged
- Bring in an awesome prize for the promotion–who doesn’t want to win a Ford Fiesta? And give away ten of them!
- Created point-of-sale creative focusing on the sweepstakes component and car imagery
- Developed a text-to-enter component where consumers were able to engage with the brand directly after seeing the point of sale creative
- Provided instant redemption coupons to engage consumers at point of purchase with special offers
- Built partnerships with Corona to increase purchase frequency and visibility in-store
- Created synergy between the Fuel Your Fiesta creative from 2014 & 2015
- 83,115 total entries into the “Fuel Your Fiesta” sweeps connecting the Mission brand to their target consumer
- 19,783 of these entries opted-in to receive newsletters from Mission
- The microsite saw 91,993 visits to site showing high engagement and significant site interest. 19,708 of those visits were direct-driven from in-store creative